Kid One Transport Response to COVID-19 Virus
In an effort to maintain the health of our clients, clients families, staff, and health care providers we are taking preventive actions to combat the COVID-19 virus to the best of our ability.
Effective immediately and until further notice the following is implemented for Kid One Transport:
- Any employee experiencing a fever and signs of a potential cold, flu, or other respiratory aliment is not to report to work and to contact Kid One Staff immediately.
- Clients will be asked if they or their child is experiencing any signs of fever, cold, or respiratory aliment when call backs are completed the day before transportation. If any of these symptoms are present the family will not be transported.
- Clients attempting to schedule same day, next day, or even two days from an appointment should be asked the same questions mentioned above and denied transportation if symptoms are present.
- If a transport team member recognizes any of the aliment mentioned above when picking up a client or family member, please request the client to stay at home and cancel the appointment.
- Transport Team members will be provided a supply of disinfectant for their vehicle. Each vehicle is to be sprayed each day after the last client has been transported. If a person presenting the symptoms mentioned above is transported during the course of business the vehicle should be sprayed upon the completion of the transport.
Feel free to ask questions is further clarification is needed.
President & CEO